Sunday, August 25, 2013

Water INFUSION!

  One of the annoyances of MS is the times when my body just sort of hits overload and I have to choose between activities.  In the really hot weather, my choice is digesting or continuing to function, and because I don't want to take a nap after breakfast and lay down after lunch, I have made a different and I believe healthy choice so I can do the things I like to do.  Then I just eat dinner after chores and if I fall asleep, it's okay.

Back to Water INFUSION.  Lots of vitamins without the burden of digestion and easier than juicing.



I've used different combinations, but this is probably my favorite.

1 Gallon of Well water (spring or bottled) would be recommended.  I'm not sure what the chemicals of a                                          treatment plant would do to the produce and herbs.
1 Cucumber sliced
1 Cup of Berries or Fruit in Season, in summer, I use blackberries or peaches due to availability
1/2 Cantaloupe
1 Slice Grapefruit unpeeled about 1 to 2 inches thick
3-4 Sprigs of Mint

Add to water and refrigerate.  Drink 3-4 glasses daily.

Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment